Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

Suspended Buckeyes and the NCAA coverup?

Having graduated from The Ohio State University I know the importance of OSU football tradition. Even I don't care about the fact they sold their rings. The only thing I wish they would have kept was their gold pants.

Those pants are about beating Michigan...the team we all love to hate. I mean....its Michigan. I lived through the Cooper years, going 1-10 and really hating Michigan more and more year after year.





The bigger issue here is not the rules violation itself, but the fact the NCAA continuously protects the schools that make the BCS viable. Yep, I would have suspended the guys for the Sugar bowl. The NCAA covered this up again just like the Cam Newton phenomenon.

Shame on you NCAA, you know better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment