Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Early wake up and the Master's class

So the little one this morning decided she wanted to wake up at 4am and scream for a while...no biggie. I'll just stay wake with her. Riiiiigggghhhhtttt. She screamed for 55 minutes then my alarm went off. Ok, I'll lay here for a while longer so I can get my head on right.

Then I logged into my online courses and discovered a recent forum post by our professor. Needless to say I had had enough a I proceeded to type furiously via the iPad letting her know exactly how I felt about said post. I think I even thought a 'niner' in there as well. The words spilled out a though they were dripped from a magically pen...except onto a webpage, yeah that's it.

Needless to say I feel very good this morning, swagger-jacker style even though I have two weeks left in class and I'm sure the teacher won't take it out on my AT ALL. Rrriiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.

- BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment