Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pryor vs. Herbie

I find this fight between Kirk and Terrelle to be both funny and stupid at the same time. I understand that Kirk has a job to do as a member of the media and putting Pryor on check is what they do. What the entire media forgets is that these are 18-21 year old people... I remember what I was doing at that age and it involved drink and finding the.next place to drink... I.E. that age group doesn't make the best choices.

As for Terrelle... yes you have a great record against Michigan but given the fact that you have been the center of MUCHO controversy you should be more humble. You can think you're the man in your own head but keep it there for now (or show it on the field so Buckeye Nation starts to forget about the transgressions).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment